Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Demo Material on the Vault

I have posted a small demo campaign on the vault. This demo includes the relationship system and feats. I still need to complete the companion conversations with checks when adding or removing members in relationship extremes (hatred and inseparable). There is also the half-fiend as a playable character with racability feats that are given as they level up and the tintable quasit. Several of the half-fiend feats still need some work, one being a blank script and two others still need some more testing, but the half-fiend will now be able to desecrate holy spots. I have an ipoint that if it is is the area of effect it will identify any alters and the script will destroy them then fire off a second script. The second script will be unique to each ipoint so if you go and destroy an alter in a temple of helm all the clerics and paladin will attack you.
I originally had no intention of going and releasing this material separate from the game so there may be issues with reserved lines in the 2das.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2Scripts.Detail&id=125000&id=213

1 comment:

Amraphael said...

Very interesting. I'll download it and take a look. It might give me some ideas for my next project.