Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Done

The Halloween module has been completed!

It's been turned over to Bouncyrock for them to work their magic and create the neighborhood.

Before I truly return to working on Risen Hero I am playing through The Subtlety of Thay. I just finish replaying chapter 1 and I'm starting the new chapter. I am using Kaedrin's PRC pack with this play through and there is just a crap load of options for character development.

I started the introduction conversation for my third module, it is a companion interjection after a narrow escape. It will be a short conversation but is fairly important one for setting direction and mood. It has turned into a large undertaking in Patience and mapping. There a five possible companions and non are required. Interjections for this conversation will be random, who starts it and their responses will be different depending on influence (positive, neutral and negative) Then other companions will interject their opinions depending on how their relationship is with the initial companion and influence to the player. So what will liking be seen as four maybe five lines of conversation (not including the PC responses) will actually be a huge conversation. But first I must finish my battle with Thay.

3 comments:

Amraphael said...

Congratulations Shaughn! I'm just a couple of day late with my contributions. Then I'm also turn it over. There's only some cross module fixing left to do so that the BR people don't have to fix everything by themselves. Good luck with pt3 and with TSoT of course

Frank Perez said...

Congratulations on having completed your Halloween module. I love the screenie that you have in your earlier post. Looking forward to your module. :)

Birger said...

Indeed congrats on your completion of the Halloween Project! I submitted mine as well sometime on the morning of sunday I think it was ... :D Just in time. ;)

Your project sounds really awesome. I'd be delighted to play it once it's done. :)

I've added your blog-link to my own blog, so if you'd like to do the same for me, that'd be awesome. :)

It's called www.berra-nwn.blogspot.com

Happy moddin'!